Do you have a class/course that you would like to include in our continuing education program?
If so we will post a link to your website and a paragraph about your program on our Continuing Education page.
Examples or approved NCSA Continuing Education classes.
- Natural Breastfeeding
- Car Seat Installation
- Updated baby products (articles)
- Marketing your business specifically for the NCS
- Social Media advertising class
- Website design (for the NCS)
- How to Market yourself
- Tongue/lip Tie
- Baby Massage
- Newborn activities
- Newborn Milestone
- Diaper Rashes and cures
- Natural Remedies for Newborns
- Raising a Green Newborn
- Any subject relevant to newborns with the NCSA’s approval.
- You may charge what you wish for the classes, students pay you directly. The NCSA is not involved in any monies that pass between the student and continuing education websites.
- You must post the credit hours for each class with your ad.
- Your membership fee ($79) makes your link active for one year.
- Your class must be approved by the NCSA but you do not need to be certified by the NCSA.
- You class may consist of 1/2 credit to 10 credit hours.
- The student must receive a completion certificate.
- You class may be an in person or on-line course.
- You must furnish the NCSA with a list of students and their completion date for each student taking your class for NCSA certification continuing education.
- You will receive an NCSA logo for your website.