ONE YEAR NCSA CERTIFICATION/APPLICATION
Please read the instructions before you use Pay Pal to pay for anything. If you not read the instructions, you will pay and not be able to do anything.
To apply for your Newborn Care Specialist certification:
To read the requirements first please go here.
- Log in and pay before you begin. To log in go to the top of the page and click on Register.
- After you register you must wait for the confirmation email from the NCSA.
- Click on the link in that email.
- Do all of this on your laptop not your IPAD. After you fill in your information you will be able to store your forms and uploads on line before you submit them all at the same time.
- After you pay for the application/certification or test be sure to follow the link BACK to the NCSA to complete your application or take the test.
- DO ALL THIS ON YOUR LAPTOP NOT YOUR NOTEBOOK.
MEMBERSHIP FEE is $79 PER YEAR – this is not the same as becoming certified.
This membership is for agencies, products or anyone working in the newborn field who would like to show support for the NCSA. You will receive the NCSA logo to display on your website, business cards, etc. You will receive the newsletters, advocacy, and have the ability to post jobs. You may also add your continuing education class link to our education page. This is renewable yearly.